Ct-e shift adapter

Wero15

Any comments on this adapter? Does it works fine ? Do you need to change the bushings also as the other ss??

if you dont want to shave down your oem shifter, get the buddy club short shifter. it's plug and play

If for whatever reason you don't like the buddy club short shifter either, the other choices you have is the bps or twm short shifter. I also heard that ktuned might release a shifter for us, but take that with a grain of salt

I just been seeing comments that you need to upgrade your bushings cuz they have a lot of problems w/ braking cables , and the best ones out there are the hybrid racing

You are probably referring to the shifter cable bushings. The main reasons why people have broken cables is that they replace the oem shifter cable bushing with all metal ones. This leads to less play with the cable and eventually leads to it breaking prematurely. Hybrid racing are considered the best because they have rubber material(or something flexibleish) that allows play like the oem.

Nope. But if you want your shifter to have less play, you can upgrade your shifter base bushings which are different from shifter cable bushings.

if you dont want to shave down your oem shifter, get the buddy club short shifter. it's plug and play

I don't know what they meant by shave down the plastic on your shifter, i have a '13 4 door si all i had to do was take off the little plastic thing that holds the bottom of the shorft throw adapter to the shift linkage cable and used the loctite they provided with the kit for the screws. i've had it for about 10k so far and its never came off or did anything sketchy. Matched with the hybrid shifter cable bushings, and base bushings it feels really good.

I don't know what they meant by shave down the plastic on your shifter, i have a '13 4 door si all i had to do was take off the little plastic thing that holds the bottom of the shorft throw adapter to the shift linkage cable and used the loctite they provided with the kit for the screws. i've had it for about 10k so far and its never came off or did anything sketchy. Matched with the hybrid shifter cable bushings, and base bushings it feels really good.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2...hift-adapter-and-corsport-base-bushings.5828/

Cut the following piece off.

c22.sized.jpeg

As nice as replacing everything is, it is much cheaper to just get an adapter.

Back