CT-E supercharger

Just installed my ct-e stage 2 and my ecu is throwing codes at me for misfiring cyclinders....does anyone have a basemap tune for the ct-e stage 2 or can help me figure out what is wrong? Would like to tune it with anyone that can help me today once it runs like it should but my tuner says he cant for some reason, so any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Just installed my ct-e stage 2 and my ecu is throwing codes at me for misfiring cyclinders....does anyone have a basemap tune for the ct-e stage 2 or can help me figure out what is wrong? Would like to tune it with anyone that can help me today once it runs like it should but my tuner says he cant for some reason, so any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Wait. So you installed your stage 2....with bigger injectors.....and you're now trying to drive it like that without a basemap or tune? STOP DRIVING IT IMMEDIATELY. you are going to blow your motor. Your tuner should provide you with a basemap. Or tow it to him. And if he can't tune it like that. Find a new tuner because he has no idea what he's doing.

I wasn't driving it around, just datalogged the codes. I know I need a tune and am looking for someone to help me out with a basemap first then work on e-tuning because there aren't really any qualified people here on this island of Hawaii that know how to tune.

We have a Stage 1 basemap we could send you for 550cc injectors...not sure what injectors you're running on your Stage 2. The Stage 1 basemap would just get you up and going to idle and drive the car at low RPMs, that's assuming you're running 550cc injectors.

better quality? have you even seen the CT kit? lol. it looks like an OEM piece. Everything fits perfect. The Kraftwerks kit i hear nothing but nightmares about the install. 3 words to describe the KW kit. 'Some cutting required"

Bahahaha.... thanks for the key info, haven't read anything about this required modification for the "bolt-on" kit. This probably sways the scales to the CT side for me.

Does the Hondata not have a good set up for it? My hondata is on the way so I'm not sure how it works but I thought you just selected what mods you have and it gives you a good base, then can custom tune from there

No. The flash pro is just the tool that allows you the ability to tune your car. It comes with hondatas reflash base tune. To get your car custom tuned you either have to take it to a performance shop and have them dyno tune it or someone like @VitViper can email tune it for you.

Does the Hondata not have a good set up for it? My hondata is on the way so I'm not sure how it works but I thought you just selected what mods you have and it gives you a good base, then can custom tune from there
The base maps it comes with are minimal, the only ones included are if you have the RBC swap and/or different injectors.
If you're talking about a CT-e SC base map, you should get it from your vendor when they sell you the kit.

Back