Curb fail turns into cool win

Flamethrower

Worcester, MA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe
So in Worcester,MA they are redoing the curbs downtown and making them 82756728345278564' tall. I have seen over and over again people trying to parallel park their cars only to scratch the ever living crap out of their bumpers. Well in a daring attempt to just park my car, the curb attacked me and it got a little scuff. I reached out to Rasky about some advice and he was great with a quick response, unfortunately I can't afford to have the bumper replaced or repainted. So I went with the next best thing, a vinyl sticker. I contacted GrafiXpressions about a custom piece. They were super helpful and not badly priced. I told them what I was wanted and they produced. Came out fantastic. Thanks again for helping me out and making my car look like it wasn't in a war with the curb.IMG_0545.JPGIMG_0546.JPG

aww. i have a bandaid too. love that urs has the honda emblem.

Attachments

• camera pics 019.JPG
    camera pics 019.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 38
I was looking all over for bandaid stickers and thought about putting the Hinda symbol in the middle. They did a great job using two stickers overlaying each other. You can barely see the scuff now.

looks great, it's a fun mod that helps you forget about the scratch! We can make these in any size / color you can think of! thanks for posting up the pics!

Back