Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

i back into a curb on Sat morning, pushed my exhaust 5 inches inside my car.......looks like i get to order a new catback exhaust...:bananadance:

wast paying attention wifey was saying something to me while i was backing up.....didnt hit the break just plowed into the curb.

to be honest i am only upset that i havent been able to get my morning coffees. I am not angry about fackin up my car.

other than the exhuast not that i can tell. I jacked up the car this afternoon and didnt notice any other damage.

Well that's good. I have a mental picture of either mid pipe crinkling or stuff around engine getting pushed :-(

DC: its only 1030pm and I'm in bed. I could probably fall asleep soon. Watching NCAA basketball now.

Well that's good. I have a mental picture of either mid pipe crinkling or stuff around engine getting pushed :-(

DC: its only 1030pm and I'm in bed. I could probably fall asleep soon. Watching NCAA basketball now.

I check the engine didn't see anything out of place putting cat back in tomorrow and hopefully getting my stock exhaust from the shop

Back