Dallas Mavs sweep the LA Lakers

GO BULLS! Even though we played a terrible game last night. But I was glad to see the Lakers get swept. Their true colors really showed through as they were losing by 36 points. Most of the guys on that team have no class at all.

• Staff
latest headline says Phil Jackson is out
For Lakers Coach Phil Jackson, it's all over except the book . . . probably

Cleveland Cavaliers win Draft lottery

By Official release
Posted May 17 2011 10:20PM
NEW YORK -- Following are the results from the 2011 NBA Draft Lottery, which was conducted this evening at NBA Entertainment's studio in Secaucus, N.J.
The first overall selection, which had a 2.80 percent chance of winning the NBA Draft Lottery, goes to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2011 NBA Draft, which will be held in Newark, N.J. at Prudential Center on Thursday, June 23, 2011.

We shall see if the outcome is different than the last time these teams met in the finals in '06. IMHO the Heat have too much on both sides of the ball & will win again.

We shall see if the outcome is different than the last time these teams met in the finals in '06. IMHO the Heat have too much on both sides of the ball & will win again.

:word: after that come back last night i cant see the mavs stopping the heat.

also cant wait to see the outcome of the hiring of mike brown for the lakers without asking kobe how he felt about it

I agree that the whole debacle of the way he left the Cavs was quite unsavory but look @ where he is now & look @ where the Cavs have been since his departure.
it wasn't just him leaving the team... look how many other players left the cavs and went to various teams, as well as a new head coach

Back