Dallas Mavs sweep the LA Lakers

LOL

359mkv7.png

quote from LeBron James:
"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

lebron jokes on twitter

Don't ask lebron to make change for a dollar. He never has the 4th quarter.
lebron could sit in a bathtub for a week and still not get a ring
How many turnovers did LeBron James have in Game 6? Not two, not three, not four, not five...” hahhaa
Answer: LeBron James and Sarah Palin /Question: Two people who can't 'finish the job'
to all the women getting married this year, you'll have a ring before lebron james does
Breaking news: LeBron James contemplating an NHL career where he doesn't have to play 4th quarters
How do you know you've found Lebron James' cell phone? It vibrates and receives calls, but doesn't have a ring!
Why didn't LeBron James go to college? Because he didn't want to show up for finals.

quote from LeBron James:

lebron jokes on twitter

Don't ask lebron to make change for a dollar. He never has the 4th quarter.
lebron could sit in a bathtub for a week and still not get a ring
How many turnovers did LeBron James have in Game 6? Not two, not three, not four, not five...” hahhaa
Answer: LeBron James and Sarah Palin /Question: Two people who can't 'finish the job'
to all the women getting married this year, you'll have a ring before lebron james does
Breaking news: LeBron James contemplating an NHL career where he doesn't have to play 4th quarters
How do you know you've found Lebron James' cell phone? It vibrates and receives calls, but doesn't have a ring!
Why didn't LeBron James go to college? Because he didn't want to show up for finals.
I like the last one. :rotfl:

LeBron will publish his autobiography as soon as he can come up with a title.

Why does Lebron eat boneless chicken wings? He has a tendency to choke.

What's Lebron's favorite video game?
Sonic because he can collect rings!

Why did LeBron James get an automatic transmission in his Lamborghini? He's not good in the clutch.

lebron said this would get old in a day, a week... a month..

still funny to me

Back