Damn not another 13' TW Fb6.........

so with all your bolt ons what are you sitting at hp wise at least what do you think?

I only have a catback and flashpro with reflash lol, probably close to stock. I did however race my buddies stock fb6 and I can beat him by a car or two. Also raced my buddies stock wrx (2012), can beat him by a car

That exhaust note is perfect. If you decide to sell the invidia axleback let me know.

Your spacers on the stock wheels make me want to go back to my stockies

That exhaust note is perfect. If you decide to sell the invidia axleback let me know.

Your spacers on the stock wheels make me want to go back to my stockies

thanks, the q300 was sold a while ago, n1 had to be cut off to weld on the vibrant so i just let the shop keep it. The tip of the n1 was loose as well, I would never sell that crap to anyone lol.

thanks, the q300 was sold a while ago, n1 had to be cut off to weld on the vibrant so i just let the shop keep it. The tip of the n1 was loose as well, I would never sell that crap to anyone lol.

Damn. Thanks for being honest as most ppl wouldnt be. Clean set up though, makes me want to purchase a. Exhaust today

Car looks good with spacers installed.:thumbsup: Any plans on buying new set of wheels in the future?

Back