Damn not another 13' TW Fb6.........

My current Spoon duracon knob got a little worn out so I picked up a brand new one from a local shop.
spring 2017-30 by Shadman I, on Flickr

Some minor things have arrived
spring 2017-31 by Shadman I, on Flickr

Dropped off my front lip to get resprayed. I ordered the OEM lip spoiler seal so I can add it on when I get the lip back.
spring 2017-33 by Shadman I, on Flickr

Shoutout to "Civi9" who recommended getting some rockauto centercaps for the rpf1's.

Rockauto centercaps for the RPF1's
spring 2017-34 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-35 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-36 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-37 by Shadman I, on Flickr

Excellent color match out of the box.
spring 2017-38 by Shadman I, on Flickr

I decided to add some "H" stickers for the centercaps
spring 2017-32 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-39 by Shadman I, on Flickr

Got some OEM Honda TPMS sensors and hardware for the RPF1's this season so I can disable the silly traction control.
spring 2017-40 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-41 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-42 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-43 by Shadman I, on Flickr

So, I came across a clearance issue with the Rockauto centercaps for the front 2 wheels. The hubs do not allow the caps to snapped into place the 2nd time so that they can sit flush. My offset is a +35...
spring 2017-44 by Shadman I, on Flickr

At this point, I was thinking about 2 possible solutions.
- A) Grind down the front 2 centercaps to have hub clearance.
- B) Run 3mm spacers up front to clear.

I went with Option A. Let's just say grinding the first centercap wasn't successful....
spring 2017-45 by Shadman I, on Flickr

I went right through it with my dremel lol.

I decided to give it another shot to 2 out of 3 caps I had left.

Success! Rays lug nuts are also on!
spring 2017-46 by Shadman I, on Flickr

spring 2017-47 by Shadman I, on Flickr

Ordered another centercap so I'm rolling with 3 out of 4 for the time being. #RACECAR

That's quite a few updates. I like the "h" stickers on the center caps. Good to know about the center caps though. I plan on getting some wheels of the same spec.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Team3d harness and some other misc. stuff for the new headlights

OEM_HD_Setup by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM Honda Projector headlights
OEM_HD_Setup2 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup3 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup4 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup5 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup6 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup7 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup8 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup9 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup10 by Shadman I, on Flickr

Lip is also back from the shop, I added the oem rubber seal as well (Kev, I know you wanted to see a pic of it, here it is!)
The oem rubber seal acts as a protectant between the lip on the front bumper, prevent scratch/scuff marks on the paint for the contact points.

OEM_HD_Setup11 by Shadman I, on Flickr

OEM_HD_Setup12 by Shadman I, on Flickr

These are the Thailand spec so the output is rhd
OEM_HD_Setup13 by Shadman I, on Flickr

I aimed it down and had my brother see if the headlights blind anyone, apparently it doesn't. I also had them on the car for 2 weeks with no flashes from other drivers. I plan on retrofitted on the projectors anyways...

My previous OEM Retrofitted headlights are for sale on the forum if anyone is interested. :)

wait... you picked those headlights up and you plan to do a retro in them? You had a retro previously too? What is the purpose of that?

wait... you picked those headlights up and you plan to do a retro in them? You had a retro previously too? What is the purpose of that?
As crazy as it sounds, i like the look of these better because theres no gaps. It also has sequential signals which I like as well (when low beams are on). Plus its more exclusive lol.

No gaps where? The shroud? If that's what you mean, you're planning to retain the oem shroud and use a projector that will fit behind that with the same size lens as well?

Back