8th Gen Dar-Dar

1510682_10151590567637168_1544348435_n.jpg

On the forecast for the next 10 days, it will snow on New Years. I won't be putting these on that day since I probably won't be driving my car that day. Lol.

Love blue on the coupe. The amazon oven box is awesome! Now I know what to do next time I want some paint to cure lol
:giggle: I think the one I used was 21" wide. Anything over 20" would be perfect for stock 17s or lower.

Just what I was waiting for :thumb: I had to look closer to see what that yellow thing was on your rear wheel :giggle:
Oh yeah. That's a gas line marker. Lol. You can see where it goes to from the night pic.

Intriguing combo of blue of the wheels against the figi. I need to see more pics - and in different lighting.
Of course. I'll take a pic on a sunny day. I did want to go spontaneous with paint choice since they are winter wheels. :giggle: I won't do anything like this for summer.

Im still thinking about getting these wheels. Buddyclub P1 Racing Kuroki in 17x8 in either black or white. The normal P1 Racing don't have 17x8.
DSCN7275-1.jpg

Im still thinking about getting these wheels. Buddyclub P1 Racing Kuroki in 17x8 in either black or white. The normal P1 Racing don't have 17x8.
DSCN7275-1.jpg

I like them. They look like my Koseis. I'm still undecided on new wheels, nothing really compares to the weight. Maybe I'll just buy another set if Koseis, wider and different color :D

I like them. They look like my Koseis. I'm still undecided on new wheels, nothing really compares to the weight. Maybe I'll just buy another set if Koseis, wider and different color :D
These weight less than 18lbs each. They are definitely not as light as yours. Lol.

Im not a fan of 18" wheels. Lol. Otherwise, the Mugen GP would be my option. LOL.

Back