Dar-Dar's Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si

Thanks! My choices were actually this, 07' MS3, 07' Eclipse GT, or 07' WRX. I had the best deal with the Si so I couldn't say no.

I'm not really a fan of the MS3's. Not that they are bad but I'm not a fan of the hatch look..

Eclipse... :eek: That shouldn't have been in the running :p

I know. Lol. I easily took it out from the option after seeing it in person and test driving it.

Thanks Ken. Yeah...Dawn probably does miss her old FG2. Just don't mention her this thread. Lol.

IMG_9988_zps7cdffc14.jpg

IMG_9987_zpsac17a094.jpg

I cannot install it yet bc it's snowing outside. I'll let the adhesive cure until the weekend or until it gets nicer out.

I will be using these when I install the camber arms since the bushings are made of polyurethane. This will help reduce squeaking, especially during cold weather.
IMG_9991_zpsd3ba1032.jpg

I think it's legit. A dealership is selling it.
03-1.jpg

Thanks! It's weird how Honda went to Dyno Blue from Fiji Blue.

I installed NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs. My Denso IK24 2-step cold spark plugs were killing my mpg, especially in this winter. Sheesh.
IMG_0048-1_zps92d30bb2.jpg

I was told that they are good for N/A setups, so I bought the Densos when I got Flashpro and the Rick Spec'd CAI. Now that I got rid of them, the Densos were just hurting the mpgs on the stock setup. I was getting 19-25 mpg mixed. Lol. It's a big gap bc the mpg fluctuates for the reason that the Densos crapped the engine performance. People run the Densos more on boosted cars and N/A cars with mild to heavy mods.

My Tanabe springs are going across the US for the third time. Lol. It's on the way and should be here by friday.

I will be painting the IM flat black and the valve cover wrinkle black during the summer. I'll probably put ceramic paint on the intake manifold. I'm also planning on getting a J35 tb and will paint it like the stock tb. Spark plug cover? Maybe keep it black or paint it Fiji Blue? :think:

I picked up the Tanabe Springs. I love the look of them! They are red-orange in color. Drop is rated at .6" Front/.9" Rear for the EX model. The front might be a bit lower on my car if the K20 is heavier than the R18.
IMG_0057-1_zps75e44a3b.jpg

IMG_0058_zps467ad177.jpg

IMG_0060_zps6672eae7.jpg

IMG_0062_zpse3f8fa1c.jpg

IMG_0065_zps7548cb2c.jpg

IMG_0068_zpsbbf42063.jpg

I want it to be warmer already!!!!

I still need to put a 5/8" connection for the valve cover vacuum line. It will be easy to put on the MAF housing if I have a 1" drill bit. Lol.
IMG_0113_zpsd25d6154.jpg

Back