DC Sports Short Ram Intake, Worth it?

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys I ran across a short ram intake by DC sports, I believe it runs about 170$ which is half what the other intakes go for, do you think its even worht putting on?

Heres the link...http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-SPORTS-S...ries&hash=item3cd7da045d&vxp=mtr#ht_278wt_867

Just thought it may be worth it until I am ready to upgrade to the takeda one that I want. I am also adding the Tsudo exhaust next week, so I think these two will work nicely until I am ready to do other things. Thanks for the opinions!

honestly bro i think its no big deal to use a "bo-bo" brand. its still going to give you $170 in power gains. Me, I buy all brand named parts because i make good money but am overworked so I do it to compensate. I would recommend upgrading when your cheddar is right though

honestly bro i think its no big deal to use a "bo-bo" brand. its still going to give you $170 in power gains. Me, I buy all brand named parts because i make good money but am overworked so I do it to compensate. I would recommend upgrading when your cheddar is right though

Yeah I want the invidia exhaust and the takeda intake...but thats 800$. I'm an accountant but I just started so the money is okay, but not great just yet...anyways I think the tsudo exhaust and DC sports intake will do fine until tax season when I can just sell them and pick up the parts I want. I just really want a dep rumble while I drive, I miss the exhaust sound the most from my integra.

It's so new, I've yet to see anyone provide feedback on it

absolutely... I'd like to hear someone give feedback

I GOT THE DC INTAKE IT SOUNDS FEELS GREAT WAS ABOUT 116$ ON EBAY EASY TO INSTALL AND PRETTY INEXPENSIVE THIS IS MY FIRST UPGRADE TO MY VEHICLE AND AS I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CARS THIS WAS SUPER EASY TO INSTALL

Pretty much the same as Ralph619. First "Powermod" to my vehicle. It likely will not do much power wise but it kicks out a nice sound and looks good in the engine bay.

I had the doc sports short ram on my 8th gen lx and loved it. I am curious if I can reuse the same one on my 9th gen ex. haven't looked at the maf sensor to see if they are the same or not. has anyone tried this?

image.jpg so I just installed the dc sports short ram from my 8th gen on my 9th gen. had to modify the mount a lil as the mounting points for the intake tube itself changed. didn't trip the computer or anything. can't wait to see how the mpg game plays out. now I just need to convince the wife to get me the tsudo exhaust and it'll sound sweet. I might start a new thread to inform anyone else thinkin about this that it works. would that be an issue @webby?

Back