Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Hey guys! Got this super awesome idea! A billeted aluminum cover that would be placed on top of our cup holders! I've talked to David at Yospeed, and he's interested in the idea, and willing to work with me as long as we can give his very very precise dimensions in order to have this wedged in! :)

Since i don't have my car for another two month... i was wondering if someone could give me exact dimensions like down to the 10th of an inch on:

Center length:
Side length:
Center width:
Top width:
Bottom width: (if different)
Corner angle length:

and as many other detail as possible. Really excited to make this and would kinda like to see it before i get my car back :)

I would design a bunch of different designs and have them all submitted :)

7950_st0320_066.jpg

Look something like this...
zrltUxt.jpg

i'd want it to cover it entirely. Would give it a very sporty look... like the FRS
MUkwrpd.jpg

temporary-27.jpg

Tell me if i'm wrong... but is this not a very simple, good idea?

Side to side 96.52 mm while resting on cup center dividers

Couldn't get the length due to not having a tool to do a flush measurement, but when someone gives you a complete measurement you can double check this with it, at least...... I don't know how to get the curves measured at all.

Side to side 96.52 mm while resting on cup center dividers

Couldn't get the length due to not having a tool to do a flush measurement, but when someone gives you a complete measurement you can double check this with it, at least...... I don't know how to get the curves measured at all.
it's quite alright i bought a center console from cali. as soon as it comes in i'll have a cover made :)

Im in on that ! how about a special platsic clip that sticks to the under side of the armrest ???? that way it wont get scratched up so the cover clips onto it and completly out of the way when holders are used .....:thumbsup: very nice idea BTW !

Gonna take some pics with measurements when i get off. I got some digital calipers so I will get some decent dimensions. Not to sure on the angles for the corners but I can at least give you most of them.

Back