Dent and rubber scratch

ThatOneKid

7276e552f3889020dc6bee8a8477dc04.jpg
anyway to remove this dent another car caused?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I see a scratch, but I don't see the dent? Better pics of the damage? Can you catch a fingernail in the scratch?

I see a scratch, but I don't see the dent? Better pics of the damage? Can you catch a fingernail in the scratch?
In one area my I can feel a difference in the surface with my nail and the dent is only noticable by the eye wont show on camera it follows under the line exactly

And some foam application pads/microfiber towels if you don't have any to apply the product.

Yep. looks shallow enough for rubbing compound to remove it.

Tip: Don't use it like wax. Don't let the compound dry up. Put it on and buff it off.

Yep. looks shallow enough for rubbing compound to remove it.

Tip: Don't use it like wax. Don't let the compound dry up. Put it on and buff it off.
Oops ive been using wax wrong lol been buffing it till u cant see it

Okay so I bought Turtle Wax rubbing compound and polishing compound and the paste wax how do I use these items for these 3 things
Swirl marks-?
Scuff mark-?
Scratch-?
This all going to be done by hand using a applicator pad idk how to go about it so if someone can explain i just dont want to mess up the paint

Polishing compound - you'll follow the same steps, you're just doing it by hand in circles. A buffer isn't needed. I've done cars by hand with the same product and you'll get the same results.

View: http://youtu.be/Po39KcVjbLQ

A wax will be applied like this. You'll apply it into the paint in circles in small sections. Less is more when applying wax. If you put a thick layer on initially, you'll be buffing a lot longer to take the wax off. You just want a thin coating to set up. Most waxes will say wait 10-15 min or so after applying before taking a microfiber towel to buff the wax off the car. Just keep flipping the microfiber to new clean areas as you buff the wax off.

Back