Design The K24 Crew Tshirt

Looks great but I hate white shirts. Could you do it with a black background and a diferent color tread marks?
Absolutely! I will do a few different Designs for it when i get home. I was also thinking of running the tire tread vertically on the right hand side (Think bowling shirt)

Just a thought using Dar-Dar's second design:
What about putting the i-VTEC meter on the right sleeve, and the 9th Civic emblem on the left sleeve? I know it would make the shirt harder to produce, but I think it would clean up the center of the shirt while still incorporating the left and right part of his design.

Just a thought using Dar-Dar's second design:
What about putting the i-VTEC meter on the right sleeve, and the 9th Civic emblem on the left sleeve? I know it would make the shirt harder to produce, but I think it would clean up the center of the shirt while still incorporating the left and right part of his design.
I agree with Engineer99...BUT I think the i-VTEC meter should stay in the front because it goes with the design...it's apart of it lol. And instead, just put the 9th civic emblem on the sleeve :P

i think it should say something below it or on the back of the shirt, something like: "hondas with tq"

I like Dar Dar's concept, but think it might need a little tweaking....the red bars should be graded red, not solid red. ....don't ask me how to do that though. :giggle:
The K24 numbers should be a bit bigger. I would take out the 9th Civic Logo and put it on a separate place on the shirt Ex, on the sleeve or over the heart (see attachments) The main logo could go on the back of the shirt.

t shirt 2.jpg

For future reference and maybe spark new ideas......for example: what about the engine logo? Could that be used?

si dash.png

Back