Design The K24 Crew Tshirt

I can probably do the same with the R18 one, but in blue. I'm not sure what to add on the i-VTEC side. Lol.

if they're being made as shirts... the crew # info wouldn't be on there. OR....it'd have to be made in vinyl/heat transfers.

You're totally right. I was thinking about that too. Lol.

Yeah. The 9thcivic logo will look good on an R18 design bc their color scheme is blue. Lol.

That's some nice work! Love the 24 font you used. Also love the red bars beside the K24.

I'll add my 2 cents.....do NOT take this as criticism in any way, just another idea to add to the two you already have.

I would try to simplify the design a bit, I find it's a little busy. So, what if you eliminated the red line under the 9th logo then enlarged the logo a touch and lowered it a touch. I would write the K in yellow (just a font, not the triangle design) and write the word CREW all in yellow. Finally, I would eliminate the line under the word CREW.
Just an idea that would have a cleaner look.

I kinda do like the K blending with the base color. I actually did something where the 'K' was a font with its own color. I wasn't feeling it. Lol.

That's some nice work! Love the 24 font you used. Also love the red bars beside the K24.

Btw, the font I used for the '24' is what you see on your speedometer. It took me a while to make those numbers. Lol. I tried to implement the Si's digital gauge into the drawing. That's why you see the red line under 9thcivic in my previous designs.

Last edited:
Btw, the font I used for the '24' is what you see on your speedometer. It took me a while to make those numbers. Lol. I tried to implement the Si's digital gauge into the drawing. That's why you see the red line under 9thcivic in my previous designs.
Ya, drving home I noticed that. Like the design a lot. I'll try one on the weekend. I really enjoy the whole creative process.

Back