Didn't see this before

Marchael

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
FB2
Body Style
Sedan
So I assume this is just freeroam chat on anything related to the 9th gens that doesn't have its own category at the moment right?

I think that's because it's new, since we're the only two on it at this time.......

I rode over to my dealer today, to see if they had gotten any Coupe EX's in, just wanted to see the differences. Looks like the only thing diff' from the outside are the wheels, which I didn't care for, the looks of the dash I didn't care for either(not the padded parts) it's the chrome things I didn't like. Nothing wrong with it, I just like the blended look. The seats look nice in solid black, and the added electronic stuff is nice for the little extra the '13's cost. I won't get into some of the extra junk the dealer put on it to jack the price up another $1000, none of which I'd want if I were to buy it.
One thing is, it shows me I'm not unhappy with my '12 purchase.

I rode over to my dealer today, to see if they had gotten any Coupe EX's in, just wanted to see the differences. Looks like the only thing diff' from the outside are the wheels, which I didn't care for, the looks of the dash I didn't care for either(not the padded parts) it's the chrome things I didn't like. Nothing wrong with it, I just like the blended look. The seats look nice in solid black, and the added electronic stuff is nice for the little extra the '13's cost. I won't get into some of the extra junk the dealer put on it to jack the price up another $1000, none of which I'd want if I were to buy it.
One thing is, it shows me I'm not unhappy with my '12 purchase.
i only like the new interior

Yes I agree, the coupe si is exactly the same exterior wise. I wonder if that carbon fiber dash is transferable to a 2012?? Don't know if I love it, but I'm considering it.

So I assume this is just freeroam chat on anything related to the 9th gens that doesn't have its own category at the moment right?

I think you're right. The description says "General Questions & Discussion About The 9th Generation Civic"

Back