dirtybirds 2013 PMM Si Sedan Build

nice build so far. I have the exact same car you do and same color as well. Haven't had time to start a build thread though. Will be keeping up with this build thread! :dancing:

Yup 20% sorry on the pictures. I picked up a project this weekend a 2002 WRX hatchback. The decision now is to A) keep it and turn it into a rally build or B) flip it for profit. It's a one owner car and the car looks like it just came off the showroom floor so it would sell fast and the guy was moving to Hawaii and had to sell it as he was leaving in like 3 days.

Pics will be coming. Ordering a sway bar and some other goodies for it this week.

Here is that project I got
20130625_122819.jpg

Hawkeyes are my favorite but people think they are worth the price of gold still. I got this thing for a fairly decent price. Putting new pads and rotors on it tomorrow, clean up the interior, change the oil, and teach the wife to finally drive stick.

I'll also get around to posting pictures of my mods to the Si too lol.

Well not the greatest picture but daylight was running out and battery was dead on my DSLR. Car is dirty as hell too. But you can see the plastidipped grill and retrofit. Flash from the phone lets you see part of the demon eye effect I was trying to get at too lol.
20130629_205335.jpg

I need to do something with the "H" and figure out how to get those chrome trim pieces off by the fog lights as well.
Yes the rigid duallys are slightly cockeyed. Just a product of a how I mounted them. Still a work in progress.

Reactions: 323
Wow that looks amazing! I love the lights. Just goes to show that you don't have to spend a ton of money on mods, just time, effort, and some imagination and you have some pretty awesome ideas

Thanks 323! I'll prolly paint the H today. I need to touch up a few spots on the huge chrome piece as well. Anyone know how to get those pieces on the fog light off?

Thanks 323! I'll prolly paint the H today. I need to touch up a few spots on the huge chrome piece as well. Anyone know how to get those pieces on the fog light off?

I was thinking that I want to do something with the chrome pieces on mine too.What about painting them black. Someone must have done that by now.

working on the "H" right now and touching up the spots that had defects on the huge chrome piece. Andre I'm painting mine black.

If you can't take them off, why not just tape them off?

I would just tape them off but doing anything in my apartment complex is such a pain in the ***. Doing the brakes on the subaru yesterday, I had 5 people come tell me that I couldn't do that. It's much easier to take them off and take them to my balcony

Last edited:
Back