DIY DIY LED LICENSE PLATE AND REVERSE LIGHTS- 2013 civic si sedan

Can you purchase the LED bulbs for the license plate at an actual store instead of online?

You should be able to, but they'll most likely be expensively marked up than if you were to buy on eBay..

I have extras since I ordered a diff type.. I'm in NNJ too, but near Paramus. If you want them for free, PM me

How did u get to the dome lights without breaking sh*t?

I used a tiny flathead screwdriver from an eye glass kit and just pried the cover between the frame and dome light cover. And voila! They should pop out of place

You may require additional force for the back seat dome light

Is anyone else having a problem putting back the small screw in the middle.. for some reason when i try to put back mine it doesnt fit anymore.. weird!

Hey I tried getting the plate lights done today and I had a hell of a trouble pulling the bulb out. I'm pretty sure with some force it would get out, but I was scared of breaking the bulb while it was still inside the socket so I figured I'd come back here to make sure:

That bulb *is* really pushed in a lot tighter than the reverse ones right?

I have a 2013 as well, the connector looks pretty much identical.

Thanks,

Hey I tried getting the plate lights done today and I had a hell of a trouble pulling the bulb out. I'm pretty sure with some force it would get out, but I was scared of breaking the bulb while it was still inside the socket so I figured I'd come back here to make sure:

That bulb *is* really pushed in a lot tighter than the reverse ones right?

I have a 2013 as well, the connector looks pretty much identical.

Thanks,
Yeah its a lot tighter than reverse. You need a lot of force.

Back