Does anyone of pictures of the si downpipe?

has to be. Part #1 is the ...downpipe/converter if you want to call it that. That comes right off the head. Part #2 is the bolt going from the cat... back to the exhaust. That would be used to bolt up a cat-back exhaust. You could shoot collegehills a message to verify, but that looks to be correct.

I'll confirm, but that means that there are two cats on the tsx vs one on the ilx / si. Hmm, wonder if gains will be as substantial.

here is the 2.4 ILX parts list I'm seeing for the exhaust

ilx.png

======

link to what you're seeing from users?

^the link I posted was/is for the tsx. That's why there's no match. I just need to confirm if what we are seeing actually bolts up to the head because the pipe doesn't look like it reaches that high and the head isn't necessarily level with the cat-back

^the link I posted was/is for the tsx. That's why there's no match. I just need to confirm if what we are seeing actually bolts up to the head because the pipe doesn't look like it reaches that high and the head isn't necessarily level with the cat-back
It's my understanding that it can't bolt up to the head as the exhaust manifold is cast directly into the head. I would figure it the test pipe (down pipe?) would replace the cat.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

my bad, I thought that was for the ILX, not TSX. I dug deeper and found this - compare the tsx to the ilx

18190-r40-a00 (tsx converter)
part not found on honda's site

18190-rx0-a00 (ilx converter)
part not found on honda's site

still unable to find a parts diagram like this for the Si

ILX - this would be the precat

ilx2.sized.png

==========

09 tsx precat below

tsx2.sized.png

====

full 09 tsx exhaust

tsx.sized.png

Ive looked under my car.. lol I don't see a 2nd Cat.. But our car has 2? Where the hell is it lol

the precat (I guess it's called) is basically right off the head of the engine. So this 1st pic below - #5 would be attaching to the integrated exhaust manifold on the head of the engine.

si.png

and then this is their part that they're replacing that with... (close to the same orientation as the diagram above)
Front of the car is >----> way

12-Civic-CatlessDP2.JPG

Back