Does the navi parts fit on a dvd recievers like kenwood???

Luis Flores

Mexico City
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic
Body Style
Coupe
TS84B3710.png

anyone know if the part 12, 14, 13 of the image above fits with a pioneer or kenwood headunit???

@ethlar has an 8th gen - he may be able to comment on the 8th's trim kit matching. I would imagine that it should fit 100%. Double din sized nav units should all be able to be mounted fine. I cannot remember who's installed units in their 9th off the top of my head, but I've probably seen 4 or 5 users post pics of their aftermarket nav systems installed here.

the honda nav dash parts 12 13 and 14 should fit most double din units. The one word of caution is that sometimes the trim rings do not fit properly, and if they do they are meant to clip into cages that come with your aftermarket units, or clip into the aftermarket dash piece itself.

Aftermarket dash pieces come with the trim rings that fit properly but their color match isnt 100% to the rest of the dash

thanks for the answers guys I've been hesitant to buy these parts by the risk of not fit well with other aftermarket head units.

best bet is to get the scosche kit for your year

on the 8th gens metra made a kit as well but it didnt look very good in the dash, it recessed the unit too far. The scosche kits look nearly identical to the oem navi dash piece

Mine is close as hell but not 100 percent, when perfect fit comes out I'll get it. But it's ok for now.

A lot of the time it also varies on the after market unit as well since some of them do come with bezels/trims of their own. But in general, I would advise to call the company brand of the unit you are ordering to double check.

this is true, my pioneer z140bh didnt come with the trim ring, my brothers kenwood did, but i dont remember if we used it or the scosche ring to install it in his 8th gen. I want to say the kenwood ring clipped into the cage for the unit and wasnt the right dimensions for the dash opening

Man I can't remember shock kit I used but I got it from crutchfield, it came with everything. I wish it was 15 percent darker to match

By the way I didn't need a trim ring with my kit, it's in my garage, I have the alpine ine-s 920 nav

Back