Driving skill videos thread

Dragos

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
4 Door Sedan
Considering I found myself posting 2 driving videos in 30 mins, one about racing skill one about a crazy dude on a bike in a crowded city and then continued by watching 2 hours of racing videos, rally, f1 and more despite having to wake up really early tomorrow I decided to start a thread where we can post racing videos, driving videos or admirable/or irresponsible skill demonstrated on video.

And since is no better way to start than with one of the greatest ever here is one :)

Been a few months and I still can't heel toe the 9th si :(

It's not always our fault, our cars need to have adjustable pedals so they can be set-up for each driver................... Now.......... That would be a good mod..........

It's not always our fault, our cars need to have adjustable pedals so they can be set-up for each driver................... Now.......... That would be a good mod..........
Yeah. I have a normal size foot but I can't reach the throttle while breaking enough to actually maintain control of both of them.

I love how he modulates the throttle on turn exits, it is amazing! Good for high powered RWDs but it requires a ton of skill to do it well.

Despite the car and track which I love I find the tire noise amazing on this one. It shows how the tires are just at their limit never starting to screech for lost traction, they do slide a bit but you hear them pulling and pushing not sliding.

Didn't post in a long time on this thread so here it goes :)

The car is also available on iracing, got it today and have to say I am very excited about it, wish I could drive one in reality as well.

For whatever reason I never get bored of watching this video...

That's Keiichi Tsuchiya, better known from, "Best Motoring." In english, there is, "Best Motoring International." Awesome shows, make towards the later end of Honda's prime (and he, along with several of the main hosts, were Honda racing drivers).

Last edited:
That's Keiichi Tsuchiya, better known from, "Best Motoring." In english, there is, "Best Motoring International." Awesome shows, make towards the later end of Honda's prime (and he, along with several of the main hosts, were Honda racing drivers).
I did not know that. Thanks for sharing the info! :)

Back