DSpizzle TW FB6 Build Thread

DSpizzle

Oviedo, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello All. Nothing super special here... Just trying to slowly make this car my own!
No Vtec Sticker.JPG photo 3-2.jpg

Exterior:
De-Badged Civiv
De-Badged Rear SI
De-Badged i-Vtec Stickers
Window Visors
25% Tint Front
35% Tint Rear
Licence Plate LED
Yakima Roof Racks

Interior:
LED Map lighting
Custom LED ambient lighting
SI cup and tray mats

Under the Hood:
Billet Short Shifter w/base bushings
Cable Bushings
Flashpro
Vit Tune
PRL Motorsports CAI
PRL Motorsports Battery Relocation
PRL Motorsports Stainless steel clutch line
Full-Race Catless Downpipe
Full-Race Catback Exhaust
P2R Throttle Body Spacer
Custom Engine Cover and Fuse Box Zombie paint

What Next:
My Buddies 8th gen TruHeart springs (Thoughts on these)?
Set of wheels

Threads:
Introduction
PRL CAI DIY
Thanks everyone with your help with my mods so far... Will be seeking more help in the future!

Last edited:
Purchased and installed my FULL-Race Catback.
Finally got my full I/H/E!!!!!

How's the sound on the exhaust ? Loud or ok?
Its actually a little loud. A pretty loud drone in my opinion. Im gonna get under there and check all the connections for leaks. It also rattling on some bar under the car that I'm gonna remove.

you happen to live off of Alafaya on the left side in a one loop neighborhood ? I work for REMAX and I think we used to have some rentals in the community you live in.

you happen to live off of Alafaya on the left side in a one loop neighborhood ? I work for REMAX and I think we used to have some rentals in the community you live in.
Are you friends with Joey?! Someone sent him a picture of my car when I was closing on a property at Remax in WP. Must have been you!

Yeah. Crazy small world.

I had no clue you were the modding type, Joey never mentioned you would be modding. Glad to see the Si is doing you well.

If you ever need help just let me know. We love working on cars and doing mods etc...

I'm currently in Maitland but running my biz in Orlando off of university blvd so I'm always in the area. I'll be moving back on that side of town in a few months when we close on our new place.

If you ever need help just let me know. We love working on cars and doing mods etc...

I'm currently in Maitland but running my biz in Orlando off of university blvd so I'm always in the area. I'll be moving back on that side of town in a few months when we close on our new place.
Sounds great. Appreciate that. Didn't think I would be the modding type. But I've kind of caught the bug... Want my car like @SOLO8thGenSi !!!!!!

@DSpizzle Yeah, ive actually had the pleasure of working on his car (a lot) and some of his mods are from my previous 8th gens.

If you decide you want to be a little more like him, I have those BC coils in my garage doing nothing. Give Joey a buzz, i'm sure he will tell you exactly how he feels a bout them.

Yea looked at a couple different ones and I think BC was the front runner for me. Just haven't decided if I want to spend that on my suspension yet.

Mine are used so it would be a reduced price obviously. Suspension is always a big cost so any savings is better than none.

Back