Dyno pull from my 2012 civic si coupe

Did you do a baseline before the Reflash tune?

Last edited:
so your mods are:

-K&N drop in filter
-Hondata Flashpro - Reflash Map

correct?

189hp/164tq seems pretty good for just the k&n drop in filter.

Nice! I think that's as close to a stock pull as we're gonna see. Awesome! Thanks for posting this!

No i wasnt able at that time maybe soon i will
, yes webby flashpro with reflash tune and drop in filter only

You can get over 190 with a better tune. Nice run.

I forgot i even took off the coupling where it connects to the outer air box from the bumper piping, it helps for more responds at throttle and mid range tq too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
I kno i could but i dont have the money yet to get a tune yet
It would also be better getting a tune once you get more bolt-ons. So yeah, the tune can definitely wait.

I kno, im pretty much kno alot about performance, for me im in the lack of money , so project is going to be a slow build for me

Although you just have flashpro, is the performance/responsiveness of the car significantly different or just slightly?

Its is more response, u can tell alittle more at 3500-4100 for tq, but from above 5, it seem to be the same but its a good mod to start from , like to be ready to add on like intake and etc..

We had a 13 Si sedan at our last 8thgen dyno day at Innovative MotorWorks and it was bone stock with paper tags the car had 750 miles on it and made 185whp 162 wtq so that's pretty good for a reflash and a drop in filter. He gain 4whp and 2 wtq from those 2 mods with a tune it will be in 190s. This is good info for the community doesn't look like there is a lot of baseline dyno being done in the 9ths

Back