Eibach ProKit for 15 Si Sedan

Rear upper isolator part numbers are 52461-TR0-A00 and 52466-TR0-A00. We found that they are necessary for proper fitment on this car and we don't advise reusing the stock ones. You could get away with reusing the lowers, they may even be the same part number.

Mmm no I didn't measure. Word on the street is 1.6" front and 1.5" in the back. People say that it looks like what the car should look like from the factory. It's perfect for me, not slammed, no ugly gap, and comfortable for the street without having to upgrade shocks (what i've heard), and no need for rear camber arms.

The toe before the alignment was a bit out of whack so alignment is needed of course. It drove noticeably better after the alignment and the car feels way more responsive at the steering wheel. Feels more like the S2000 did at the wheel. Dodging potholes is a bit easier.

Rear upper isolator part numbers are 52461-TR0-A00 and 52466-TR0-A00. We found that they are necessary for proper fitment on this car and we don't advise reusing the stock ones. You could get away with reusing the lowers, they may even be the same part number.

Those are the same part numbers for both 2013 and 2014 Si. Just checked on College Honda Hills parts website. I will also order the lower isolators as well. Better be safe than sorry.

My Pro Kit is creaking and popping at slow speed turns etc. Took the whole thing apart, greased the thrust bearings, reassembled and torqued to spec. Noise is still there! it is a shame because I have ran the Pro kit in a zillion cars before this without a problem. So I contacted Eibach. Evidently there is a "problem" with the spring tubing they are using. They informed they were testing different materials and will get back to me when complete. So a few days went by and they got back to me. The alternative materials they tested were actually worse. So basically, (and I told them this) I spent $200 for an inferior product. They did not offer any kind of compensation let alone an apology. For now, I am going to live with it until struts/shocks are available from Koni and just go with H&R or Tein. it certainly leaves a bad taste in mouth for Eibach. Please chime in if anybody is experiencing this problem.

^ TEIN for the win...not a single issue (or noises for that matter) and the ride is pretty damn good in my opinion.

UPDATE: Turns out the Eibach Pro Kit for 2014-15 Civic Si's are defective. Eibach/Tire Rack are refunding me. Unfortunately I have to pay for another install. I ended up going with H&R's.

UPDATE: Turns out the Eibach Pro Kit for 2014-15 Civic Si's are defective. Eibach/Tire Rack are refunding me. Unfortunately I have to pay for another install. I ended up going with H&R's.

Tell Eibach to pay for your install. Not your fault they are defective and their warranty states they have to be installed by a "professional". You did everything "by the book" to ensure your "Million-mile Warranty" to be in place.

The below is directly from Eibach.com
2. Exclusions from Warranty

THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:

(1) THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;

Funny that you mention that. Yesterday I had my radio turned off and as I was pulling out from my driveway I could hear some noises coming from the front springs. It's barely noticeable and you won't even hear it with the radio on. I wonder if we both have the same issue.:think:

The springs were installed by a more than qualified shop so I will try to have Eibach cover something for the install. Michal006 you mentioned you are starting to get a noise. Funny thing is I had no noise for the 1st 1,000 miles then it was all down hill from there.

I probbaly just did 1000 miles on my Eibach springs, because I drove from PA to NJ few times and I do 50 miles each day. Anyway are you going to get the refund for your springs? Did you contact Eibach via e-mail or phone? I assume they want your springs back...

I probbaly just did 1000 miles on my Eibach springs, because I drove from PA to NJ few times and I do 50 miles each day. Anyway are you going to get the refund for your springs? Did you contact Eibach via e-mail or phone? I assume they want your springs back...

After not fixing the problem with a re-install, I contacted Eibach to inquire what else I could do. They wrote me back and said it was a problem with their tubing for this application. I purchased through the TireRack so I had to start the claim with them first. They contacted Eibach and heard for themselves there is a problem with this application. TireRack's top notch customer service got back to me and issued me an RA and will refund me 100% once they receive the springs back. Now, I have to go back to Eibach and try to get some kind of compensation for the install. I will keep you posted in case you have to go through the same thing.

This is awesome, I had a 2010 and it had the same low speed turning popping noises. Its a known common problem, just glad they are finally admitting it! Theres plenty of complaints on the sights about the noises.

Back