Ek's 2012 Civic Si Coupe

Ekruceal

Seattle, WA
Hey all, I'm new here. I picked up my 2012 Civic Si last week after a couple months of deliberation. I finally decided it was time to move on, so I traded in my 1999 Honda Prelude (my old baby) that I have been driving for the past 8 years now, and I have to say that I am very impressed with just about everything with the Civic, no regrets what-so-ever.

Anyhow, enough talk, here are some pics:

Civic Si -

eks2012si.jpg

Only had enough time to snap a quick picture of it before work, I'll be posting some more up in the future.

Prelude -

preludefr1sm.jpg

-

preludebk4sm.jpg

-

preludebk2.jpg

-

hdr2csm.jpg

Let me know what you think of both! :)

welcome to the site ... loving both the cars :thumb:. Always liked the preludes... nice little rides & still look great. I can see you had the exhaust on it.... did you have many other performance mods on the prelude?

Thanks! I had minor stuff done to it, didn't go too crazy.

Other than the Greddy SE exhaust I had:

Tokico Blue shocks with Neuspeed sport lowering springs,
AEM SRI,
exedy stage 1 clutch, with ACT street performance flywheel
Hawk performance ceramic brakes
on the interior all I did was civic type r shift knob and type r red stitch shift boot mod.. (edit)oh and the nifty JDM cup holder. :thumb:

That's about it. :)

great shots... you have any mod plans for your new ride?

Most definitely. I'm most likely going to send the ECU out next week to have it reflashed when I have some extra time off.. after that probably intake, lower, exhaust, wheels, and if I'm lucky projector retrofits. Hoping to have it all done before 2013.

Looks like you keep your cars white and clean (both with washing and mods)
Very nice! Welcome to the forum :)

nice cars. i was a fan of silver cars and almost went silver again on my most recent car. it came down to a filp of a coin cause i couldnt make up my mind.

Update!

Pulled my ECU yesterday:

civicecu.jpg

-
Packed it up and sent it off to Hondata:

civicecubox.jpg

-
Shortly after I got back from the post office, this arrived (perfect timing!):

civicemblembox.jpg

-
So I went ahead and installed it. Here's how it turned out:

civicemblemfront.jpg

-
For those of you wondering, I fit the emblem over my stock emblem, there is a groove in the back of the emblem so it fits nicely over your stock one:

civicemblemback.jpg

Not bad.. Now hopefully I get my ECU back soon so I can drive my car again!

The Ludes are one of my big time favorite Hondas of all time. I've seen a so many Type-SHs around my area and I get pretty jealous of them. Nice new ride. The Si is definitely a good upgrade.

Back