EP3 Type R Civic SI Runs A Nissan GTR On The Ring

That guy can definitely drive. Awesome to see a civic running like that! Fantastic!

BUT....

That GT-R must not even be trying or the guy cannot drive at all

Did some quick conversions and they are between 85-130mph for a lot of it. I feel like coming out of some of the turns the GT-R could put some serious distance if they felt like it. The civic is certainly very very fast though.

The lotus driver at 4:00..... idiot....

It's this car according to the guys website:

26-09-2010-TF686.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSF_0645.jpg

http://www.typer.cz/projekty_view.php?id=1

• Staff
I can't seem to find a good gt-r vid where speed/tach info is present. The civic hits at least 220kph at least a few times, but during those times the gt-r is pulling hard. It's the straight parts where the gt-r really pulls distance on him. No idea how fast he'd be going during those times.

Great video, I love this track as well.

Looks like a good determined driver in the Honda and a slower one in the GTR. In the turns the GTR slows down more than the Honda, in the straights though it seems to really pull away. Maybe the GTR has not so great tires and the driver is either not as determined or simply not as good.

Another thing is that this track is not the best for heavy cars.

The GTR driver can't drive. There were too many interruptions, especially the Lotus driver. :bleh:

I always forget how bad the understeer is in the Civic until I see a vid like this.

IMO, the Civic driver drove that car to its limits, and did a great job.

indeeeed ^ you can see the R35 driver left foot braking too hahaha speeding up the hill the the brake on lol

plus it's automatic so no heel toe for him lol

Last edited:
I saw a gt r yesterday he filled up on the opposite side of the pump I was using. I didn't recognize it at first but when I went back into the station I saw that sexy ***. :leghump: I should've took a pic cuz he was checking out me n my car but I didn't want to look like a groupie. This vid is awesome I wanna go on the nurbugering.

Every time I see someone driving a nice car, there's at least 3 GT-Rs in Rochester, they always look miserable. Same with the m6 bmw drivers. Dude! Your car is awesome! Cheer up! I don't think id be able to drive without a smile on my face in one of those.

I've seen silver, white, and blue gtrs here.

( I got my doors blown off by a 2012 blue GT-R. It has the new bumper LED strips so I didn't give it a second look cause I thought it was some douche in a porsche until it went by me at like 120.)

Last edited:
Every time I see someone driving a nice car, there's at least 3 GT-Rs in Rochester, they always look miserable. Same with the m6 bmw drivers. Dude! Your car is awesome! Cheer up! I don't think id be able to drive without a smile on my face in one of those.

I've seen silver, white, and blue gtrs here.

( I got my doors blown off by a 2012 blue GT-R. It has the new bumper LED strips so I didn't give it a second look cause I thought it was some douche in a porsche until it went by me at like 120.)
Because $1200 per month for a car payment is stressful. Plus insurance payments. Lol.

My rich friend has a GT-R. Both his parents are doctors...Lol.

Back