Exhaust in NYC area

n00dLeZ

Hi guys. I don't know if this would be the right place to ask this and I apologize if it isn't. You can go ahead and move this where it needs to be. I've been looking at a lot of exhausts and since they don't make what I want yet I don't really know what to get. But it would be very helpful if there are any members in the NYC area that could maybe meet up with me and show me what you got. I really can't trust those YouTube videos anymore. Things sound so different in person. I thought about stopping by the NY/NJ meet but its just a very inconvenient time. So if anyone in the NYC area can help me out, that'd be awesome! thanks!

hey noodlez, where are you located in the NYC area?
i'm about an hour north of the city (middletown, orange county)
i'm looking to order the 3" Full Race catback very soon, if i do, i'll let you know and you are free to come up for a listen and a ride if/when i do it : )

damn man, i looked it up, you are deeeeeep. more like 1.5-2hrs lol youre further than woodbury. let me know when you get it, i mean maybe id bring my girl up to woodbury let her shop and check out the full race, or maybe youd travel down south one time for whatever reason and we can meet up or something, whatever the case, let me know when you get it and we'll see whatsup. thanks!

cant wait, let me know whats going on! im about to get the injen cai, havent pulled the trigger yet though

nice. i did a resonator delete and have a K&N drop in panel filter arriving this week. it's basically a ghetto CAI without the filter being low in the bay, so i'll see how it feels/works.
so far there's a slight increase in audible intake noise after 3.5k RPMS, especially in WOT, and i hear it's more with the high flow filter, so i'll keep you posted on that too man : )
where in NYC are you located?

i did the res delete, havent got around to getting the k&n panel though. i live in brooklyn. i think im gonna get the injen cai and fullrace exhaust

cant wait to check out the full race, i just ordered my injen cai today, decided to go with it for now

Back