Extra Life 2013

Itsbiggs

Michigan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Not sure if this is the right place, sorry if it is not. I have a team for Extra-Life, I've done this every year (you can find details on extra-life.org.

My team page is here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.team&teamID=10719

I will be livestreaming this whole event, and I will share the link with you guys, IF you cannot donate, could you atleast share me on facebook? My team goal is 1k, and we are at 310 (sadly only raised by me) Every dollar counts and I'd love to get more donations. Thank you for your time, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also hope that I'm in the right section ha!

Ahh, didn't realize that. I knew reddit had a team, but I thought others promoted theirs on that page as well.

Received an anonymous donation after posting this up not sure if it came from here or my Facebook. If it came from here I want to thank the person who did it i greatly appreciate it. My team is now 400 from their goal and I am 140 from my stretch goal. If you could share with your friends my page and I could get donations it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!

Back