Facebook "add me" thread

Question. I'm not a member of any social media(like face book). I've read the FB agreement stuff.
What I'd like to know is, what do other members see when looking at my file/page(what ever)? Real name, or Monk, do they see a my picture? Do they see my listed history? Etc.

Pretty much semi-personal stuff. Lol.

Pretty much semi-personal stuff. Lol.
Thx, I'm looking for more of a technical answer...... Do they(ppl that view it) have to see my last name; picture; or can it be like on here with Monk and a Ying/Yang avatar.....
basically, I don't want ppl in my past tracking me, by name.

Reactions: Nix
You can make an account that is for personal stuff (i.e. for close friends, relatives, etc) with your real name or an account for other purposes, using 'Monk' as an example name. With either account, you can set what the public or what friends/people see in your profile, such as profile pictures, other pictures, statuses, etc. Basically, if you have fb, only your friends can see your activity. It's kinda like a more private forum.

You can make an account that is for personal stuff (i.e. for close friends, relatives, etc) with your real name or an account for other purposes, using 'Monk' as an example name. With either account, you can set what the public or what friends/people see in your profile, such as profile pictures, other pictures, statuses, etc. Basically, if you have fb, only your friends can see your activity. It's kinda like a more private forum.
Thx Dar-Dar, that sounds good to me.

Yeah, except that they seem to constantly be updating their privacy policies and you hear about how everyones information, like every single thing, got exposed and was open to the whole world. Or that they change something and now you have to opt out of all the options but they didn't tell you.

I just don't trust em. I sound like such a freak, I know, that weird guy who insits we're being watched.

Yeah, except that they seem to constantly be updating their privacy policies and you hear about how everyones information, like every single thing, got exposed and was open to the whole world. Or that they change something and now you have to opt out of all the options but they didn't tell you.

I just don't trust em. I sound like such a freak, I know, that weird guy who insits we're being watched.
I believe all of it. And have seen this as well. I just don't care what people know about me lol :D

Nothing wrong with you being careful, it's worth being vigilant, I was a witness in my past and it got me 3 peeps with guns breaking down my door, I wasn't there, and moved immediately there after with no forwarding address.
I find in every day life, not to pizz ppl off if they can track me, or where my house and car are. Save the smart come backs, being smart is a better choice.

I try to live prepared for anything and I know I cant prepare for EVERYTHING but I like the ease of being able to connect easily with people and just stay in touch. So here you are

www.Facebook.com/nat3d

Last edited:
Back