Fast 8 New Roads Ahead April 2017

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
yQUip0I.jpg

Teaser image posted online by Vin

Can't wait to snatch that movie from uTorrent

It will start getting 'Slow' when they become senior citizens.

By "slow" you mean they will go into lowriders?

They're not Furious anymore?
they can't decide from movie to movie

The Fast and the Furious (2001)
2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
Fast & Furious (2009)
Fast Five (2011)
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
Furious 7 (2015)
Fast 8 (2017)

I still have an unused ticket from the very first one. I've tried a couple times to weasel it into a cameo.... no luck.

"Diesel has said on more than one occasion that Fast 8 will form the first installment of a trilogy intended to bring the series to a conclusion after 10 films."

which will turn into a new story line to start up 4 additional trilogies... until a new story starts up to start another 10 trilogies....which leads to a trilogy of prequels... which leads to

I hope they do a prequel with super ricey mid 90s cars. They could even use older 80s cars. Oh man, Supra Celicas and SA22 RX7s...... Old Silvias....

Well, if he was "young" they could use some thin dude and totally play up the whole went to prison and got muscles aspect of the story. Sweet tie in to existing back story eh?

You know, I don't get people's disdain with sequels when most have no problem binge watching season upon season of TV shows that will run 10-20 hours a season...which is roughly the equivalent of five to 10 movies per season.

7 was a good way to end things imo

This is true. The movies are just becoming more about bigger and bigger stunts/action. I understand it generates a larger demographic of movie goers, but it doesn't really hold true to the original movie theme. There was some action in the 1st, but it revolved much more around the cars/car scene. I'm sure the 8th and beyond will hold true to the bigger/more elaborate stunt/action theme.

Reactions: Nix
Back