Favorite Cereals....Post em up!!!

Walking down the cereal aisle one morning and saw these...

EK-Gorilla-RGB_US-A1L1.png

Never buying anything else again!

Have you tried:

npa-860075.jpg
npa-860044.jpg
product_product-large_natures_path_envirokidz_koala_crisp_320.jpg.jpg
139616.jpg

Before Celiac Disease I loved:
pDGC1-11389288v380.jpg
(Oh how I miss thee...)
CapnCrunch.png
0003800039113_180X180.jpg

kix.jpg
514k02zQVgL._SY300_.jpg
6a0154337d49de970c0167607e9d06970b-320wi
KelloggsFrootLoopscereal_566.jpg

Cookie-Crisp.png
Oreoos.jpg

...and guess what's back that I can't have!
french-toast-crunch.jpg

With Celiac Disease (which is basically limited to all I can have):
Gluten Free Corn Chex
Gluten Free Rice Krisipies
Gluten Free Envirokidz brand cereals

I wish I could eat cereal (any) without my stomach hurting me. Its not the cereal, its the milk :-(

I wish I could eat cereal (any) without my stomach hurting me. Its not the cereal, its the milk :-(

Did you try drinking different milk? I can't drink whole milk, but the 2% reduced fat is great for me.

Did you try drinking different milk? I can't drink whole milk, but the 2% reduced fat is great for me.
We have 2% currently but I've tried 1% (basically water to me) and soy/almond milk. Soy/Almond milk didn't mess with my stomach but tastes weird to me. :-(

I eat it dry or with soy/almond milk.

I eat it dry (when I do eat it) but I can't do soy/almond milk. Don't like the taste. :-(

Have yall seen that french toast crunch is back??? so good on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream

They would naturally be gluten free if they were processed properly so it'll be no different than the ones not in gluten free boxes. Most of them are that way.
I'm really excited! Thanks :)

Yeah, oats can contain gluten because of cross-contamination in the farms. They'll be the same, they are just getting rid of the cross-contamintion possibility

Back