FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

FB2Chris... i feel like you are the sedan version of my car or i am the coupe version of your car. haha. but yours is better.

Lol, they're equal :) Too bad we're 3,000 miles apart, it would be nice to do a photo shoot together. By the way I emailed Megan Racing about the mid-pipe for the R18, they will only sell me one if I bought their full cat-back. team3d said he was able to order his by going into Megan Racing out there.

For all of the money you put into this why not an si?

When I was in the market for a new car two years ago there were absolutely no Si's available remotely close to me. As of right now I don't owe much on the car and once it's paid off, it will be nice not to have to worry about a car payment. I mean I can easily go to the dealer tomorrow and get myself into an Si, but I really do enjoy my car. Plus, I'd have to return it to its stock state which would take me at least a whole day.

When I was in the market for a new car two years ago there were absolutely no Si's available remotely close to me. As of right now I don't owe much on the car and once it's paid off, it will be nice not to have to worry about a car payment. I mean I can easily go to the dealer tomorrow and get myself into an Si, but I really do enjoy my car. Plus, I'd have to return it to its stock state which would take me at least a whole day.

Ah I see. That's awesome man, no car payments are the business

Ah I see. That's awesome man, no car payments are the business

My plan is to keep this car until at least the next gen Civic. Depending what Honda does with the Si will then determine if I buy one or jump into something else.

Last edited:
I thought you would ask me the same thing. :p

Looking good FB2Chris. Upcoming mods?

Boost :eyebrows:

Lol just kidding, not yet without FP. Next month I'll be stiffening up the chassis a bit more with a front and rear lower tie bar, front and rear chassis brace, and strut bar when they're released. I'm also going to keep nagging Megan Racing about selling me just their mid-pipe so I can pair it with their down pipe. Other than those few things, I don't know lol.

FB2Chris lol. keep nagging man! kind of messed up that they're making you get their full catback too... dudde yeahh íd be down for a photoshoot. lol. we can meet halfway. haha!

Last edited:
i am interested in that sliding arm rest! and maybe some info on those moog end links!

The armrest will be out tomorrow. The end links won't be out until next week sometime.

Last edited:
The armrest will be out tomorrow. The end links won't be out until next week sometime. I'm going to keep the Accord stock for now, I told my GF I'd buy the rock she wants before I did anything to the car lol :D

lol. why the switch though? is the armrest tough to install? pm me! idk why, but it won't let me pm you.

Back