few question about n/a upgrade

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to change and cut some wiring with the skunk2? You don't do any of that with the PRL and IMO the SS clutch line is an upgrade on top of getting it to work the the PRL CIA.
The whole reason I didn't go with SKUNK2 is the whole wire cutting thing plus their battery relocate makes the engine bay seem more crowded. Changing the clutch line seem easier to me than having to cut wires and solder them. You can get rid of the heat soak by wrapping the PRL intake tube with some thermo wrap so problem solved. But that's just my opinion since I don't own a SKUNK2 intake nor have I seen one installed in person.

Putting more thought into it , I dont think I can justify spending 400 more bucks on another intake. Maybe I will get the ZDX tb next.

i have an aem cai and i didnt have to change anything batter stayed were it was all i needed was the coolant by pass hose to the tb and from the pcv breather to the intake. i want to get it rid of it for a short ram though.

Back