Fg4 retrofit front lip?

FG4 retrofit front lip

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

RobertDayIII

looking to see if anyone has tried or has retrofitted a front lip to a older civic or another car. I really want to find something different than hfp lip kit.

I didn't know putting a subaru sti lip on the car was considered a crap diy & putting a 90's civic lip wasn't? Best of luck & be sure to post your results.

I didn't know putting a subaru sti lip on the car was considered a crap diy & putting a 90's civic lip wasn't? Best of luck & be sure to post your results.

It's a rep sti style lip and ez lip are both ****. I want something that stands out, not look like everyone else with cheap builds.

It's a rep sti style lip and ez lip are both ****. I want something that stands out, not look like everyone else with cheap builds.

There are modulo lips on ebay that have been specifically made for coupes. Just search it up. They were only meant for 2012 sedans, but have been mass produced for the coupe's front end.

also to answer your question, i think our front bumpers were made wider so thats makes the older style lips come up short. just guessing.

looking to see if anyone has tried or has retrofitted a front lip to a older civic or another car. I really want to find something different than hfp lip kit.

Full quote so nothing is taken out of context or altered....

First part:
looking to see if anyone has tried or has retrofitted a front lip to a older civic or another car.

You want to know if anyone had put a front lip on an older civic or another car?

Yes. People have put lip kits and even whole new bumpers and "body kits" on older civics. And occasionally other cars as well. Kids are crazy. You say the EZ lip is crap but you want an older style civic lip? That's funny cause I remember a lot of older EK's with lips that look preeeety similar to the EZ lip. So... what's the problem there? Even the side skirts are similar.
attachment.php

Second part:
I really want to find something different than hfp lip kit.

Suggestions were given but obviously were not up to your standards. You asked a semi-confusing question with poor grammar but no one called you out on it and only offered solutions nicely. They were even nice enough to decipher your message and read into what you probably meant to type. You only snapped back that those are crap suggestions.

What do you hope to find? The shape of the cars is massively different. If you just try to bolt on an older civic lip it won't fit the contours of the new bumper at all so thats a crap idea. But if you just want to slap parts on and custom cut and zip tie them in place, have at it. The waste of money should add up to make it a "not cheap" build. I commend your effort to avoid parts that will fit easily and look good on your car. Also welcome to the forum. Sorry people couldn't hand you a one off custom carbon 90's style lip for free. Here's a pic to give you inspiration:

71767d1241492912-superskaterxes-inspired-cardboard_body_kit.jpg

Also how to droves car? know what I mean?

First part:

You want to know if anyone had put a front lip on an older civic or another car?

Yes. People have put lip kits and even whole new bumpers and "body kits" on older civics. And occasionally other cars as well. Kids are crazy. You say the EZ lip is crap but you want an older style civic lip? That's funny cause I remember a lot of older EK's with lips that look preeeety similar to the EZ lip. So... what's the problem there? Even the side skirts are similar.
attachment.php

Second part:

Suggestions were given but obviously were not up to your standards. You asked a semi-confusing question with poor grammar but no one called you out on it and only offered solutions nicely. They were even nice enough to decipher your message and read into what you probably meant to type. You only snapped back that those are crap suggestions.

What do you hope to find? The shape of the cars is massively different. If you just try to bolt on an older civic lip it won't fit the contours of the new bumper at all so thats a crap idea. But if you just want to slap parts on and custom cut and zip tie them in place, have at it. The waste of money should add up to make it a "not cheap" build. I commend your effort to avoid parts that will fit easily and look good on your car. Also welcome to the forum. Sorry people couldn't hand you a one off custom carbon 90's style lip for free. Here's a pic to give you inspiration:

wnTTB0y.jpg

Not bashing but theres a lot you can do just have to look up on it, not ask for help then bash on it.
There are modulo lips on ebay that have been specifically made for coupes. Just search it up. They were only meant for 2012 sedans, but have been mass produced for the coupe's front end.

Agree with FG4....and yeah he doesnt want a Modulo lip, he doesnt like cheap builds. Like ours

First part:

attachment.php

Second part:

:ohsnap::yeahthat:

Back