Finally got HID's installed.

I'm really debating if I should just get a HID kit and install it. I've seen about 3 civics (9th gen) with that setup and I don't seem to be blinded by their headlight. Do you mind posting a video of you output, or photos?

Great pic btw

Bradyy91: Looks great! The yellow in the fogs does make them stand out. If you just want to color match the fogs with your HID's we have XenonDepot LED Fog Light bulbs in 5000K. They would just be a cosmetic upgrade. If you want more light you could always do a second HID kit and our Xtremes are available in both 3000K (yellow) and 5000K (if you want to match them up)

John

I'm really debating if I should just get a HID kit and install it. I've seen about 3 civics (9th gen) with that setup and I don't seem to be blinded by their headlight. Do you mind posting a video of you output, or photos?

Great pic btw

Wow I'm sorry, I haven't been on in a while. If you're still interested in more pics/video, PM me so it'll notify me by email.

Bradyy91: Looks great! The yellow in the fogs does make them stand out. If you just want to color match the fogs with your HID's we have XenonDepot LED Fog Light bulbs in 5000K. They would just be a cosmetic upgrade. If you want more light you could always do a second HID kit and our Xtremes are available in both 3000K (yellow) and 5000K (if you want to match them up)

John

I'm still considering the LED bulbs. It would mainly be for cosmetics.

The XenonDepot LED Fog Light bulbs are great for color matching and are plug and play.

John

Back