Finally took the dive!!!

AAHHHH, of course they would try and deliver my coilovers while I'm at work! Now I have to wait until Monday to get them delivered!!!

if you're not there when they deliver, you can usually pick the package up from the distribution place for ups/fedex or whatever after ~6 or 7pm.

Yea, I work afternoons/nights though, so normally all my packages get delivered while I'm at work. I can wait till tomorrow since I have the day off, just would have been nice to install them this weekend.

looks like there will be a couple sets of used road magnet springs for sale soon ;) (i got coils coming too)

yeah I only bought them cuz I cant stand stock height and thats all that was out at the time...but they arnt a bad spring though just not low enough

Haha, the coilovers will be delivered tomorrow, so I'll post pictures of everything then, and hopefully do the install next weekend.

Finally have everything!

image_zps160d2996.jpg

image_zps136089da.jpg

Since the coilovers arrived so early today, may do the install today. Not quite sure.

Got everything installed! Too late for pics though. Will post some tomorrow. Had it slammed almost all the way in the front, but had rubbing issues, so had to raise it up just a little bit. Running at 15 on all four corners right now, and the ride is amazing.

Back