First at it again!!! carbon hood on a 9th sedan si!!

9thgen chris

well i took the risk and did what i had to do and finally got it in and put on...ima take photography pics with my pro camera but for now ill give ya iphone 4s pics stay tuned 9th gen chris did it again!!!!!!!
2ecgftd.jpg

jk937a.jpg

From did u get it... how much did it cost u... and whats the different in the wight ... one more thing is it legal ?? it loooooooooooooooooks gr8

From did u get it... how much did it cost u... and whats the different in the wight ... one more thing is it legal ?? it loooooooooooooooooks gr8
CF is legal.

it is legal and its a vis racing cf hood made forthe 2 door coupe....i did research and the hood for the coupe and sedan is the same thing..it even has the same part number..so i confirmed with my mechanic and i got the okay..so i got it ordered and once it came in it was put on asap and it was success!!!! too bad the trunk for the sedan and coupe is different because i definatly woulde got that too...but stay tune for better photography pics and i got more stuff coming on the way for my car >:]

someone on 8th weighed the stock vs carbon... I can't remember the amount of change, but it was significant.

can i place it my self?? the fiber carbon hood? is everything ready or i have to drill some halls and do all the work

it will mount the same way your oem hood mounts. No drilling

its grreat to know the sedan and coupe share the same hood...didnt the 8th have diff hoods or they were the same as well?

Back