Votes: 6 20.7%
  • mazdaspeed protege

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • honda civic si ep3

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • acura rsx type s

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
would he be modding it a lot, or buying it modded? Most of the pics are pretty far from "stock" shown in your post. I'd go with the rsx, but that's probably because it's one that I know the most about.

would he be modding it a lot, or buying it modded? Most of the pics are pretty far from "stock" shown in your post. I'd go with the rsx, but that's probably because it's one that I know the most about.
it will be stock, any mods going on the car will be done/picked out by me lol

Last edited:
ms3, 4 doors will help him build character and more chicks.... :P
ms3 is not in his price range lol. and my other brother already has an ms3.
The slowest one. Most 17 year olds have no fear and like to drive fast to impress others or just have fun. The fastest one is not a good idea IMO .... The danger factor, speeding tickets are expensive and gas isn't cheap either. Let him work his way up to speed by first getting some driving experience with a slower car.

Funny you mention this though, because my car is my twin boys future car. It's slow enough...auotomatic R18. :eekdancesmiley:
hes actually the total opposite, he works hard and i told him if he saves up 5k on his own i will help him buy his car. he drives like a grandma lol

hes actually the total opposite, he works hard and i told him if he saves up 5k on his own i will help him buy his car. he drives like a grandma lol

If he is responsible then this is the best time to have a 2 door sexy looking car ;) I would have been so lucky to have a car like that when I was 17 :) My first ever car I enjoyed maybe the most, even if it was the slowest of the lot.

If he is responsible then this is the best time to have a 2 door sexy looking car ;) I would have been so lucky to have a car like that when I was 17 :) My first ever car I enjoyed maybe the most, even if it was the slowest of the lot.
my first car was a 92 accord sedan 5 speed. pretty slow but it made me want to work harder to get something i really wanted, i had 3 Si's since then lol

Then I like the Accord. It's a Honda, so it's reliable. Lots of room for friends to pile in.

The EP3 has a pretty good fun factor. It's also great for stow and go!

Back