Flash Pro No Longer Responding. Please help!

twister8008

Omaha, NE, but I am a Wisconsinite
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Good morning everyone. I flashed my car the way I always do (almost done tuning with vit) last night. This morning, I tried to turn on my car and it has plenty of power but won't turn on. I tried to reflash my car thinking something glitched and the program light comes on for about 30 seconds and then turns off. When I connect my flashpro to my computer it says that the last upload failed to my OBD II and that I should check my pins. No matter what I do, I can't get this to work. I tried removing the last calibration and going back to the previous, but that didn't even work. I also disconnected my battery for 30 seconds. Has anyone experienced this? What else can I do to get my car back online? Thank you for your help.

Have you tried telling Vit about the issue? He should be able to help you troubleshoot the problem.

I had this EXACT same problem yesterday. After an hour of trying to flash the car, I disconnected the battery, hooked up the laptop and received the same message. Was able to load the previous calibration. One minor problem...i completely drained the battery and had to jump off the car. I had no idea that flashing the ecu drained so much power from our batteries. Lesson learned...

Back