FlashPro Question

Citos4drsi

Middletown
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I need some help from my Si brethren. I am looking to get the FlashPro but would like some feedback before i drop the $690. I have the MagnaFlow 2.5 inch full exhaust and Resonator delete with k&n drop in, nothing fancy but I want the flashpro mainly for the rev hang issue (**** has been driving me nuts lately for some reason) Is it worth getting and if so what should be my next mod. Just would like some feedback.

Do it, getting rid of the rev hang is worth it by itself, but also getting more power from your mods. Plus, you'll already be set if you do more in the future

I had the reflash when it first came out. And it was okay. Got rid of most of the rev hang. But had a severe low speed jerking/bucking thing going on. Then I bought flash pro/etune combo from VitViper and while I was waiting for my parts to come in. He gave me his own tweaked version of a stock reflash. And it was a night and day difference between his and hondatas version. Soooo smooth. And the low speed bucking was gone. And the rev hang was completely gone.

I'm tuning my setup now with him. And its been great so far.

just curious how do you like the magna flow? worth the money? loud?
Yeah I like it...... it has a nice sound to it, not farty. More of a smooth sound. Im not planning on boosting anytime soon so the 2.5 inch was perfect for me. Def was expensive but you get what you pay for, I'm satisfied with it.

Last edited:
Back