Flashpro with Injen Basemap

Ben Parisi

So in the flashpro manager, i'm having an issue with the basemap for the ingen cai. If i select the ingen cai off of the list of add ons, there is no basemap listed for it, is this something that just hasn't been worked on yet? or am i doing something wrong

I haven't even touched flashpro since I got my tune, I didn't know there was an Injen base map

Bump.

Interesting, we started tuning from the Reflash basemap and with the intake the car was running very lean

most have complained that with an intake,.. the reflash map was running super rich

Last edited:
What kind of numbers can I expect to see with the flashpro and no mods? Pretty strapped for cash and I figured that flashpro would be the better option over an intake for now. Any advice/info would be fantastic!

What kind of numbers can I expect to see with the flashpro and no mods? Pretty strapped for cash and I figured that flashpro would be the better option over an intake for now. Any advice/info would be fantastic!
VitViper could comment on that. I know he said he had tuned a few users bone stock with flashpro.

I just got flash pro a couple of weeks ago and I didn't konw they had a map for the injen intake, i'm gonna have to check it out.

I am in Oregon actually ;)

Ahh must have been confused with you were here in March and did some tunes. In a week or two I will be ordering the flash pro and a e-tune combo from your website. I look forward to working with you on the tune. Thanks for the reply.

Kirk

Back