FriedRiceMobile

derekfriedrice

Mesa, Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey Guys,

I've never really started a build thread, so here's some pictures/mods so far of my ricecar! :thumb:

Interior:
Purple Carbing shift knob
LED map/dome/trunk/license plate lights
YoSpeed billet door sills

Exterior:
JDM Badges
Sti Lip
jL Aeroworks side splitters
YoSpeed rear towhook

Lighting:
Morimoto Mini H1 Retrofit w/mini gun gattling shroud
5500k 35w HID Low beams
3000k Yellow DRL's
4500k LED Foglights

Suspension/Wheels:
K Sport Coilovers
DME Rear Camber Kit
Ingalls front camber bolts
JNC 18x9+29/34 225/40
Varrstoen ES2 18x8.5 +35 225/40 *sold*

Performance/Engine Bay:
Invidia N1 2.75" Catback
HPS Silicone Intake Tube
K&N drop in
Password JDM Manifold Cover
Password JDM ECU Cover
Password JDM Fuse box cover
IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0200.JPG IMG_0199.JPG IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0336.JPG IMG_0369.JPG IMG_0417.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMAG1153.jpg

follow me on IG; derekfriedrice for more pictures :D

BAM! Nice start!

That car is shiny!!! I like it.

Maybe too much the saix though......

Have you tried any vinyl shops to see if they have a blue that matches the paint? Might be able to get a blue to come close to matching and place it where your white banner is up top. Just a thought.

Have you tried any vinyl shops to see if they have a blue that matches the paint? Might be able to get a blue to come close to matching and place it where your white banner is up top. Just a thought.
you don't think it'd be too much blue? I did white just to match the wheels kind of

I guess I'm just used to seeing the white banner things when the car is white. It's throwing me off some. Maybe just me

This is my favorite of them all man! There was only 1 color I wanted more than mine and it was this blue, but I couldn't wait and bought the orange fire pearl.

This is my favorite of them all man! There was only 1 color I wanted more than mine and it was this blue, but I couldn't wait and bought the orange fire pearl.

Thanks man! It's funny you say that because I was debating on Orange too when I was looking at them!

you don't think it'd be too much blue? I did white just to match the wheels kind of
I think the white banner looks good with the white part of the wheels....... Also a matching blue wouldn't be too much, as it would just be blended into the cars paint.......... Either one would look good in my opinion.

I think the white banner looks good with the white part of the wheels....... Also a matching blue wouldn't be too much, as it would just be blended into the cars paint.......... Either one would look good in my opinion.
Thank you, i appreciate it!!

Thanks man! It's funny you say that because I was debating on Orange too when I was looking at them!

maybe because great minds think alike ;P

Did you had a chance to see the Orange too? They were so rare when i purchased mine in june of 2014, I have still not yet to even see one of these in blue in person yet. The dealership told me that I would have to wait at least 6 months to a year to get one ordered and couldn't find a blue one for sale in California at that time. A week later he called me to come check my Orange fire pearl and I said f*** it.

I plan on buying the same front lip on amazon for 85$ its the cs2 sTI. I think it would look good hydrodipped in carbon fiber for later when i get a carbon hood. The only other FG4 in my neighborhood has a nice carbon fiber hood and it infuriates me at its beauty lol. This car would look ridiculous with carbon fiber hood and rear wing, I can't find your side splitters anywere though any links possible?

I plan on buying the same front lip on amazon for 85$ its the cs2 sTI. I think it would look good hydrodipped in carbon fiber for later when i get a carbon hood. The only other FG4 in my neighborhood has a nice carbon fiber hood and it infuriates me at its beauty lol. This car would look ridiculous with carbon fiber hood and rear wing, I can't find your side splitters anywere though any links possible?

Yes my buddy bought an Orange coupe a week after I did and it really pops!
I would really love a carbon fiber hood and a bigger rear wing lol. I think it would look good dipped! Or painted gloss black even.

Heres a link to the side splitters - http://www.ebay.com/itm/jL-Aerowerk...ers-/121656253096?hash=item1c53471aa8&vxp=mtr
I bought the ones that were wrapped in Carbon Fiber for like 25 bucks more lol

Back