From bimmer to honda. Newbie saying hi !!!

KayserSoeze

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. Just got a 2015 Civic Si sedan T. white a couple of weeks ago. Came from an 01 Bmw 740il on coils and 20's, missed the torque but I don't miss the maintenance headaches. I enjoy driving my new civic, it's nimble , quick and ohhh the MPG!!!. So far I installed HID headlights, lowered her on Eibach sportlines. I'm looking forward on learning and getting more ideas from all of you guys here, you are all very knowledgeable and creative when it comes to this passion of ours. Good luck and have fun!!!Civic 2.jpg Civic 2.jpg
Here's my old baby
IMG_20150409_121139.jpg

Attachments

• civic.jpg
    civic.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 15
That Bimmer was really clean.:thumbsup: Congrats on the new ride.:)

Welcome....

I has an 03 330i ZHP a while back for a short period of time. Loved that thing and miss it sometimes but yeah, that maintenance, lol.....

Welcome! The sportlines look very nice, considering the pro kit myself. Interested in seeing what else gets done. I'm not a huge BMW fan but like everyone else has said, very clean! Always can appreciate car love of any kind.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. Just got a 2015 Civic Si sedan T. white a couple of weeks ago. Came from an 01 Bmw 740il on coils and 20's, missed the torque but I don't miss the maintenance headaches. I enjoy driving my new civic, it's nimble , quick and ohhh the MPG!!!. So far I installed HID headlights, lowered her on Eibach sportlines. I'm looking forward on learning and getting more ideas from all of you guys here, you are all very knowledgeable and creative when it comes to this passion of ours. Good luck and have fun!!!View attachment 46886 View attachment 46886
I think this is the first 9th gen I've seen with side door mouldings.
Welcome to the forum @KayserSoeze

Welcome and congrats! I have a 98 Z3 2.8......I can appreciate what you are saying about maintenance. The car came with 17 years worth of service/repair records. I just drive her in the summer so I am hoping to keep the operating costs in check. I love my 14 Si Sedan! Happy motoring!

Back