Photos From which angle do you like your civic the most?

I've always wondered what your deal is, Webby. I *did*, in fact start coming here due to certain people, many of which you have made administrators or moderators.

The elementary dictatorship you seem to enforce via snide remarks towards *me* is really getting old.
(And I don't want to hear its because *I* am being unreasonable, because that certainly isn't the case.)

Though you did reiterate a point I made earlier. Thanks!
@PainIs4ThaWeak I think the objections are to your negativity. I don't think people want to read that kind of thing. Of course you do have a right to your opinion as we all do but I would try to put a more positive tone to your comments.
I'm not sure how you can say @webby is a dictator?? He is always helpful and never forces his opinion on other members.

How can you post a comment like that and then be upset because people are not overly thrilled with it and question it?
You are not making any sense right now.

The comment about Webby is coming off as reactive, immature and, as every member who knows him, obviously untrue.

image.jpg

Guys figured I'd start a thread to what par of your car is your favourite. Mines the front. Love everything about it.
ve6uhy6y.jpg
ga7u3ura.jpg

No pic yet, but my favorite curve when washing the car is the rear roof pillar as it swoops down into the rear wing/fender.

Back