Front and back

It will not fit. there would be alot of people doing JDM FD2 conversions if it did lol.

well, theres definitely a way. Its gonna cost you, but a really good body shop can probably modd it to fit.

You got me thinking now.. an FD2 front end on a 13+ sedan would look great

Haha i had my doubts but thought maybe someone had found a way

With that kind of mind track, you can technically modify anything to make it fit. It really depends on how much you time, effort, and money you want to spend doing it.

Id wanna get the si taken off of it though cause i dont wanna false claim but i love the fronts of the 08 si

With that kind of mind track, you can technically modify anything to make it fit. It really depends on how much you time, effort, and money you want to spend doing it.
I wouldnt mind putting the time into it and everything. I just dont know how easy/difficult it would be [emoji108]

You'll have to redo the sides where the front meets the fender and snaps in. Then redo the top mounts to either the 9ths grill or modify a custom one from the 8th. The bumper should clear the crash bar and front horn.

You'll have to redo the sides where the front meets the fender and snaps in. Then redo the top mounts to either the 9ths grill or modify a custom one from the 8th. The bumper should clear the crash bar and front horn.
Gotcha. So basically i would have to buy all new fenders and make new connections. Thanks for the help man cause im reallly considering it.

Gotcha. So basically i would have to buy all new fenders and make new connections. Thanks for the help man cause im reallly considering it.

You can use the original fenders but gave to cut the 8th bumper and fiber glass the same angle and mounts as the 9ths. Unless you want to never take it off you can fiber glass/bondo it to the fenders...

is this serious? The lights, fenders, grill.... sooo many differences. It's not just going to "fit". You'd have to do some serious body work to make things work.

Barely getting started. After he's able to mount the bumper, he will have to outline the headlights and then finally repaint the entire bumper. It's gonna take lots of time and effort but I don't want to put downs any ones interest.

When I hit the lotto, I will have the first FD2 front end on a 9th civic that looks OEM. Some bodyshop will be making some serious mulaa.
(yes, id keep the civic if i won the lotto)

is this serious? The lights, fenders, grill.... sooo many differences. It's not just going to "fit". You'd have to do some serious body work to make things work.
I am serious haha cause if one day i end up being able to do this i shall. But im not jus gonna go out and do it

The 8th gen FD2 conversion required new headlights. If you could get those to fit on the 9th gen with minimal hood and fender work I bet you would have an easier time with the bumper fitment. It was definitely not a cheap conversion even on that model. I thought I read that someone fit an 8th gen carbon hood on a 9th gen. If so, then the headlights and fenders would be the only pieces that you would have to fit. If you got the headlights in, the FD2 bumper should be a much easier fit. Just fenders to deal with then.

Back