Front Camber Bolts

Where the heck was i looking lol ....:think:

Last edited:
tried them today... think the HFP suspension is the problem.. these are not standard... even the mechanic i had with me said so....

Don't forget your adjustable "ranch" and regular "ranch" when attempting this. Multiple spelling errors in that vid!

So AP.... the camber bolts won't work with the HFP struts is the issue?

Anyone know what the size is for a 2013 non-si?
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That little tab off the washer MUST sit down in the hole. Do not tighten it without that tab in the hole... when you spin the washer, it changes camber too (like the bolt).

Si is 16mm. EX/LX is 14mm. On the 8thGen Civic (06-11), all are 14mm including the Si.

Chris

Honda seems to keep changing the suspension from 12-13-14. The brakes seems to be changing as well. I don't know if they are trying to use the same metal housing for the struts across all models now instead of a separate one for the Si and just change the spring rates and possibly the internals. Very frustrating.

yeah frustrating. Best thing to do is to check the OEM Honda parts diagrams for your car and see if it shows a 16 or 14mm bolt... the description will say so. But for 2012 and 2013, the EX/LX is 14 and the Si is 16...that I know. RSX is 16mm too btw.
Chris

Back