Front jdm badges question

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I recently purchased a front and rear combo pack for my 2012 si coupe from Corsport, and the front badge seems bigger then it should be. What I mean is the contact area for the sticky tape on the back will not contact any thing. The front badge looks to be curved a bit and when placed where the old badge was, only the edges contact the surface. Did I possible get two rear badges? Or did I miss something? Both badges are the same size that came in the box. Part numbers were the same on the bags. I have not peeled the backing off but did trim the tabs off the new badge. I don't want to take off the backing if it is the wrong part. Any suggestions??

I guarantee you they will fit. The front and rear emblems from Corsport are the exact same size as the OEM emblems.
It's true that the adhesive on the front won't make full contact throughout the entire surface, but that's because the grille isn't made for them.
The front emblem is indeed slightly curved, but it will still adhere properly, although there's concerns that it's not enough.

What I personally did for the front was drill new holes to fit the pegs and used the same metal push nuts that hold the OEM emblems in place. That way I have the adhesive and the nuts to guarantee they'll never come off.

Last edited:
Go to an auto parts store and buy some double sided sticky tape, and cut it to fit inside concave area of the badge (just a small square in the center, not all the way out to the edge). Stack two if needed.

Last edited:
Didn't like the way my front one fit either - I urethaned it on. Good from far, far from good...
emblem.jpg

I guarantee you they will fit.
did you see he said he received two of the same part numbers?

Both badges are the same size that came in the box. Part numbers were the same on the bags.

you posted two part numbers in your other thread about badges -

CorSport

Front: 75700-SNW-003 (Weight: 30.21g/1.0oz)
Rear: 75700-S5T-E01 (Weight: 44.42g/1.5oz)
Price: $118.00 + Free Shipping

Thin semi-transparent bags. Cardboard included with both emblems.

002a-jpg.3467

I missed that part, sorry.
They are not supposed to be the same part number and the rear emblem should be smaller than the front.

Last edited:
yeah, if you really have 2 that have the same part # - give corsport a call.

no harm in asking. If not, you could always put it up for sale here. It still has the 3m on it.

did you see he said he received two of the same part numbers?

you posted two part numbers in your other thread about badges -

CorSport

Front: 75700-SNW-003 (Weight: 30.21g/1.0oz)
Rear: 75700-S5T-E01 (Weight: 44.42g/1.5oz)
Price: $118.00 + Free Shipping

Thin semi-transparent bags. Cardboard included with both emblems.

002a-jpg.3467
I am a bit upset now that I see the part numbers on the bags. I ended up getting two front badges :flame:! So now I have a front emblem on the back and the other one that barely fits. Wasted $139 :(, plus the oem ones I took off

Last edited:
They asked for a picture of the part numbers on the packaging so I sent them the picture from above. Waiting for a response

For coupes it's the same size for front and back. Only sedans have different sizes. I have the same emblems on my car, and they were both the same part number, but I got mine at ICB.

The front one will only contact at the edges, and some people recommend double sided sticky tape. I took my oem emblem off and put a thin double-sided sticky tape in its presence and it stuck wonderfully. But trust my coupes are the same size emblem front and back. And fitment will not be 100% because Honda does not make red badges for this car, so these are the closest we can get.

You have a coupe as well right? I ordered ones for my coupe and they are both the exact same part number as well, but I went through a different company than you did (I ordered through GrapiXpressions http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037330). Perhaps that is the only thing they have available for the coupes yet? I haven't put mine on yet because it's basicaly still winter here :P

Back