front lip question?

george

hey guys im new to modding cars and i was wondering if anyone knows if a sedan lip would fit the coupe

$_57.JPG

this is the lip im looking at for the moment does anyone else have it and if so was it easy to install?

Ppl have even been switching the front ends of coupes and 4-doors, so there's hope, but I don't have pics of them to give a guess.
They're compatible but there is a peak(2 of them), for the 4-D and I don't remember seeing that on the coupe(coupes have a straighter front line on the bottom).

12 and 13's are probably the same, I'm not sure about the 14's.....

Ppl have even been switching the front ends of coupes and 4-doors, so there's hope, but I don't have pics of them to give a guess.
They're compatible but there is a peak(2 of them), for the 4-D and I don't remember seeing that on the coupe(coupes have a straighter front line on the bottom).

12 and 13's are probably the same, I'm not sure about the 14's.....
i guess ill have to play with it a lil and see how it goes.

id say that it wouldnt. as @Monk said the 13+ sedans front end has a different line as the coupes. there are very similar style lips that we can steal from subie sti's that fit with minor modifications. here is a diy on how a member put his on and the one he chose looks kinda like the one you like.

id say that it wouldnt. as @Monk said the 13+ sedans front end has a different line as the coupes. there are very similar style lips that we can steal from subie sti's that fit with minor modifications. here is a diy on how a member put his on and the one he chose looks kinda like the one you like.
wow that looks really good, i think ill end up going with this lip instead. i saw it before but i didn't know they had a diy for it. thanks for pointing it out it me

like stated before it will most likely only fit 13+ without modding it

Reactions: Nix
Search ebay for that bayson R company. I know they put out a lot of stuff for the civics. Well, bodykit wise anyway. If it isn't specifically made for your car you can definitely expect some custom fitment headaches. Even ones made for your car will require some custom install skills im sure. Other than the HFP kit stuff most aftermarket require some work to fit perfect. Just depends how willing you are to spend the time getting it done.

Search ebay for that bayson R company. I know they put out a lot of stuff for the civics. Well, bodykit wise anyway. If it isn't specifically made for your car you can definitely expect some custom fitment headaches. Even ones made for your car will require some custom install skills im sure. Other than the HFP kit stuff most aftermarket require some work to fit perfect. Just depends how willing you are to spend the time getting it done.
yea it looks like i am going to custom fit mine because i really liked the one on the subie and decided to go with that just hoping it comes out good. thanks for the advise

Cool man. Take some pics and do a write up for us when you get it. It would be nice to see if its an easy install or really involved. Plus I bet it will look great once its done.

The latest in flashpro tuning... just blow to see how fast you should drive.

IID.jpeg

Back