FRWSTY's Build Thread (Boosted, Work, Spoon, recaro, whatever else)

Long time no update but here

b26122ea3da8fea4ea796ead0817882c.jpg

6576be1b32f76fef4cd5da2236efca79.jpg

8b03d5026cd31dea734aed69e5b598fb.jpg

^^

Agree with Pauly. Everything looks perfect:love:

that dyno graph is just off of wastegate which was 5.5lbs exactly but ill just pretend and say 6 to make it easier lol.

So your airbag system is completely shut off throughout the entire vehicle?

im not sure. idk the story behind that. but i mean, on 8thgens how many people have seats, quick release steering wheels, then it comes to what about the older chassis (dc, eg, ek) that have it as well. on my old civic i had a quick release and seats. if it's disabled it's disabled. it's my car anyway.

im not sure. idk the story behind that. but i mean, on 8thgens how many people have seats, quick release steering wheels, then it comes to what about the older chassis (dc, eg, ek) that have it as well. on my old civic i had a quick release and seats. if it's disabled it's disabled. it's my car anyway.
@12aay_e please don't be offended. I'm not judging you.
I was just asking because i've seen some discussion on this forum about replacing seats and how too deal with the SRS.

@12aay_e please don't be offended. I'm not judging you.
I was just asking because i've seen some discussion on this forum about replacing seats and how too deal with the SRS.

oh no im not offended lol people were talking about resistors but ill wait until someone does it because i dont all my airbags to blow up for no reason

@JonnyRotten Can you please direct me to this discussion, I'm looking at possibly changing my seats
Sorry @SlySi I don't know exactly where I saw the discussion. I've been a member of this forum for quite some time so I just remember reading about people swapping seats and the issues they've had and some of the comments on how people with 8th gens were able to get around the dash lights.

Sorry @SlySi I don't know exactly where I saw the discussion. I've been a member of this forum for quite some time so I just remember reading about people swapping seats and the issues they've had and some of the comments on how people with 8th gens were able to get around the dash lights.

Hey ! No problem I found the thread, didn't help much except deal with light or switch back. Would you know if there is a way to "turn off SRS and would that clear light or create one as well.

Back