full race downpipe..

It is worth it , completely different car after but in a good way. Took almost 2 months of datalogging at 1 cal/datalog a night.
simply because it's an etune? what would be the difference if i was to go to a local tuner and get it done on a dyno??

obviously no offense to vit and nothing whatsoever agains him, im just looking at options

simply because it's an etune? what would be the difference if i was to go to a local tuner and get it done on a dyno??

obviously no offense to vit and nothing whatsoever agains him, im just looking at options

The way Vit does it, I find that he doesn't stop until you happy (I will begin my tuning next week) but also the other biggest thing is that he is nowhere near what your gonna pay to be tuned at a shop....and I can't find one guy that isnt happy with his work. So there is also a trust factor involved. But weighing all options is always good for sure.

It is worth it , completely different car after but in a good way. Took almost 2 months of datalogging at 1 cal/datalog a night.
Damn, I'm only doing about 2-3 cals-dataloggings per week. I'm guessing I'll be datalogging all summer long :( and I'll probably be busy/gone most summer. I should just make the drive down to Eugene and get it over with. :vtec:

The way Vit does it, I find that he doesn't stop until you happy (I will begin my tuning next week) but also the other biggest thing is that he is nowhere near what your gonna pay to be tuned at a shop....and I can't find one guy that isnt happy with his work. So there is also a trust factor involved. But weighing all options is always good for sure.
Damn, I'm only doing about 2-3 cals-dataloggings per week. I'm guessing I'll be datalogging all summer long :( and I'll probably be busy/gone most summer. I should just make the drive down to Eugene and get it over with. :vtec:

does sound like a long time but with good results. hmm im torn

Back